Tuesday, July 14, 2009

cleanup BREEZY!

gooooooooooooood moooornting ^_^
what a lovelee mornting this will b. today i woke up and tried 2 get ready for work and i spent a half hour in the mirror tryin to do something with my hair but i was very; very unsucceful. sooo i was like maybee i need to look in my closet and pick out an outfit for inspiration...yeah..didnt work. when my hair is satisfactory, i can put 2gether an outfit that works but when my hair iz discombobulated, therez absolutly no hope. idk y that iz...but anywhoo..i tried and tried to come up with something but since i was already late 4 work i was like FUKK iT..n i guess your wondering why this will b a good morning huh? well after all of my unseccesful attemptz, i just gave up and decided i was going to take off today. I think i really deserve it. i havent missed work in a month. plus i havnt had a lot of time to get my room together and pack....so today i feel like i will get alot done. 1st step: i must wash my hair and get all the glue out from my tracks lol. then i guess ill start washing clothes; cleaning my room; and packing for college. this doesnt sound like fun but my room has been cluttered for months so i feel like cleaning my room will help me clear my head....
soooooooo i guess im gonna finish lying on my back for another hour then ill get up and get started ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment