Thursday, June 18, 2009

im the man with a plan!

college college college is a must! As you read in my previous post im attending Marymount University in the fall of 2009. One thing good about marymount is that it has a few programs that im interested. Im going to study fashion merchandising and fashion design and possibly minor in business...or i might switch it the other way around...but you get the idea. After i recieve my funding and enough transferrable credits, i will be setting sail to the CHI! oooohhh yeaaah baby! CANT WAIT...
but anywho...When i arrive in chicago, i will be graduating from Columbia three years later..HOPEFULLY! Whilst in chicago, I will be getting more involved in fashion, business and networking. The part I love the most is the culture, diversity, and the CITY LIFE! im a sucker for the urban atmosphere. When im here, i can really feel like that im getting closer to my career. All i have to do iz buckle down, stay focused, never 4git where i came from or who i am , and show the world that IM READY!
Fukk all the ppl who questioned my knowledge and fukk those who never gave a shit!
One thing im learning to do is to LOVE my haters. One day i will master this technique and this can really push me even further in life. During college, hopefully i will have the right connections to intern at a fashion magazine for a while.
Magazines i love (in no particular order): Elle, Baazar, i-D, Teenvouge, Nylon, MISSBEHAVE, V...n thatz all that i can remember
Soooooo...if i can git sometype of anything at one of these, i will be beyond ecstatic!
As of now, I want to be a fashion magazine editor n cheif! I Wanna be the bOSS! j/k but itz just some fanasty that i have from time to time. The thing that scares me about this is having to be in charge and making biiiiig decision...im very indiscive so thats gonna b TUFF! but i think with the right training and the right mind set, I CAN DO IT!
If none of this works out, I think I wanna be a stylist/fashion photographer...n if this doesnt work out, ill be in an office building working for sombadyz company..i know..bummer. But one thing that I have a passion for but probablly wont get paid for, I wanted to travel the world as a street fashion reporter, or have my own street fashion TV show...that would be soooo KOOL!
I really really LOVE fashion but no one really knowz how much i do bcuz i dont put it out there like that. I have fashion on my mind every second of the day and im always designing on paper, or on websites checking out different styles from all over, or putting 2gether random outfits in my head. I dont really dress the part all the time, but just know, im on the same page just as any other fashionista. Ive been pretty dry with my clothing lately for many different reasonz...my $$$ hasnt been on point lately, all i have in my closet are winter clothes, and im not comfortable with my body. I dont really take too many fashion risks because of that. but if i had the body, i'd b da baddest bitch out here lol...j/k.
Now, i have 2 move on from all of that, i just have to accept who i am and just do whut it do. When life gives me limes, turn it into a bomb ass keylime pie! (i hate lemons btw). But this post is getting veeery long so i guess im gonna end it here...AND START A NEW ONE IN ABOUT 5 MINUTES LOl!
....again, im at work from 9-5 so i have NUTHING else 2do.
until then..PAZ(peace) all my lovely bitches


No comments:

Post a Comment