Thursday, June 18, 2009

only time will tell

okokok....im still trying to find out who i am but as the days past i feel like im getting closer. Right now, im trying to collect my thoughtz and think about the ppl who should and shouldnt be in my life. Itz time for a fresh start.
There will b alot of changes in my life starting soon, and there will b alot of things i will b letting go.

decisions.decisions.decisions...grrr, whut shall i do..
im still deciding whether i should cut my hair or let it grow....
one side of me is thinking "y not? itz just hair...plus itz summertime..time to let go...time for a new look!" n the other side of me is battling, "you just got it back! remember the experience you had last time when u cut ur hair??!!"
So as im going back and forth with myself, i will b thinking about other big decisions in my life.

College right now iz a fukkin burden. i cant WAIT to git the fuck...but the sacrifices i had 2 make are a little depressing. i had my heart set on Columbia College in Chicago but i just didnt have the funding in time :(
CURSE YOU TUITION XCHANGE PROGRAM!!! *while waving fist in the air...
But anywho...i will be attending Marymount university in the fall and hopefully me being there will give me motivation to make the grades and get the heck out. nothings wrong with marymount, itz just not 4 me.
but with that being said...change iz on itz way..i just need the inspiration!

word of advice 2 myself: GUUD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment